Thursday, May 19, 2011

Why you slimy, double-crossing, no-good swindler....

Hey guys! So the semester is finally over, and I got to say it was one of the best ones I can remember. Here are the final 2 projects for Digital Illustration 363. One is a self portrait and the other is an action scene (the assignment was anything that conveyed action without the blur tool or swoosh lines).

 "You've got a lot of guts comin' here, after what you pulled." [feints, laughs] "How you doin', you old pirate? So good to see you"
Lando. Is. The. Man.
That's my teacher in the carbonite in place of Han Solo. That is the highest honor I can give someone.

SHAZAM!
This is Captain Marvel (ironically DC owned). Whenever 12 year old Billy Batson says SHAZAM! he  gets struck by lightning and receives the powers of the wizard Shazam and becomes a full grown man.  I really like him, he's really old school.

Thanks for checking it out! Please look around at my previous posts, and follow my blog if you can. There will definitely be more on the way. I have BIG plans for this summer...:)

4 comments:

  1. Lando is the man!

    Nice Billy Batson!!!

    These are both really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks James! I really appreciate it! Your a Captain MArvel fan? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lando pic is seriously the funniest thing ever.

    I like the 2nd pic too, the lightning rocks and that painterly brush for Captain Marvel's arms really works well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked both of these paintings. Great, great stuff. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete